Saturday, June 18, 2005

What would I have done if I had a chance to do it all over again?

Watched the movie "The Butterfly Effect" last weekend. Great movie, if you can bear with it for the first 20 minutes.

On a slightly different note though, just as a fun thing to do, what would I do if I had the choice of doing it all over again, with the same cognizance and the awareness that I now carry due to the cumulative effect of my reading, exposure, observations of people and the world around me?

My natural answer would be that I would have taken up something in science/psychology/economics/product design(of mechanical nature)/journalism, or a mix of a few of these, although combinations sound absurd!

And yeah, I wonder what my answer would be, if I'd ask myself the same question then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home